Paw balm for dogs paw problems; cracked paws, dry paws and more.
Healthy paws make happy dogs!
Wild Dog Paw Balm is the answer to all your paw problems.
It is a readily absorbed moisturiser and paw butter that soothes, smooths and conditions your dog's paws.
- Dry, rough pads
- Cracked paws
- Itchy irritated paws
- A protective barrier in winter
- Chapped and cracked paws from snow, ice and salt
- Aching paws after a long walk
- Soothe paws after walking on hot surfaces
- Paw massage to help bonding
- Deeply moisturising mango butter and protective olive wax
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial manuka (safe for dogs, unlike tea-tree!) and geranium essential oils
- Soothing and calming blackcurrant and mandarin oils
How to Use:
Apply to clean dry paws at least twice a day, or more if needed. Depending on the size of your dog's paws, start with a pea sized amount of Paw Balm and gently massage into the pads. Use more for bigger dogs. If your dog doesn't like paws being touched, have another person use treats or a favourite toy as a distraction.
All our balms are lick-safe, however it is best for the paws if your dog doesn't lick all the balm away, so distraction is key whilst the balm has a chance to sink in and work its magic.
- Cruelty free
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Made in Great Britain